We know meeting someone for the first time can be intimidating, and going to a new church for the first time can be nerve-racking. We want to help make your first experience at Glad Tidings a great one!
General Service Times and Items
- Sunday School (Adults and Youth) at 10 AM
- Sunday Morning at 11 AM
- Sunday Evening at 6 PM
- Wednesday Evening at 7 PM
Location and Directions
AMFM meets at 1005 West Gordon St, Valdosta, GA
What can I expect?
- An Inspiring Worship Service
- Preaching and Teaching in Plain English
- A Friendly, Multi-Cultural Church Family
- Messages Based on the Bible
- Fun Teaching for Your Children
- Others Just Like Yourself
Is there a dress code at AMFM?
Yes. Please wear some. 🙂
On that note: God doesn’t require suits and ties, so neither do we! Feel free to dress-up or dress-down. It is the condition of a person’s heart that matters, not the style of their clothes! Sunday’s at AMFM are pleasant, casual, and relaxed. Come as you are and expect to feel welcome.